PLOS (Public Library of Science) is a nonprofit Open Access publisher, innovator and advocacy organization dedicated to accelerating progress in science and medicine by leading a transformation in research communication. The PLOS suite of influential journals contain rigorously peer-reviewed Open Access research articles from all areas of science and medicine, together with expert commentary and analysis, and include PLOS Biology, PLOS Medicine, PLOS Computational Biology, PLOS Genetics, PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, PLOS Pathogens and the multidisciplinary PLOS ONE, the world’s largest journal.
In addition to journals, PLOS covers the world of scientific research with over 20 blogs, four community channels and the PLOS Science Wednesday Ask Me Anything series on redditscience–all to provide a rich experience for readers and authors. Globally, more than 6,500 Academic Editors and 90,000 reviewers, together with authors and readers in over 200 countries, enable PLOS to expose, discuss and elevate the best ideas in science.
PLOS strives to recruit talented professionals from many backgrounds and disciplines who share a passion for the mission to transform research communication. PLOS offers a dynamic start-up culture and work environment rich in innovative ideas, together with a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. PLOS offices are located in San Francisco, USA and Cambridge, UK and the organization has a global team of more than 200 staff. PLOS’s distinguished Board of Directors includes eminent scientists, business leaders and entrepreneurs.
If you’re passionate about making a difference in the dissemination of scientific research, explore PLOS for the next move in your career. Currently, we are seeking talented candidates for the following positions:
- Associate Editor – PLOS ONE (Multiple Roles) Req # 1523
- Editor-in-Chief, PLOS ONE Req # 1580
- Editorial Manager Req # 1601
- IT Support Technician Req # 1602
- Publications Manager, PLOS Biology (UK) Req # 1603
- Senior Editor, Operations Req # 1577
- Senior Technical Project Manager Req # 1564
- User Experience Designer (UX Designer) Req # 1606
Please send a resume, a cover letter, and a phone number where you can be contacted to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job title as the subject of your email. Certain jobs may carry special application procedures; please make careful note of those and follow directions indicated. Please note the position requisition number in the subject line of your job application. No phone calls or visits, please. Principals only – email from recruiters will be ignored.
Associate Editor – PLOS ONE ( Multiple Roles) Req # 1523
The Associate Editor will work with other editors to oversee the editorial process for submissions to PLOS ONE. The role involves a wide array of editorial responsibilities, from daily submission assessments to the development of editorial policies.
The position offers an opportunity for candidates looking for a move from research into scholarly publishing, as well as those seeking to advance their editorial experience. Applicants should be versatile, able to adapt to fast-paced environments and show a proven interest in editorial matters and the scholarly literature.
We are looking to broaden the skills covered by our editorial team and would particularly welcome candidates with experience in the following areas: clinical research, social sciences, ecology and engineering.
- Assessing new submissions and guiding manuscripts through the review process
- Overseeing editorial decisions
- Providing support and training to external Academic Editors
- Development of editorial policies and processes
- Representing PLOS ONE at scientific meetings
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in a scientific research environment
- Strong familiarity with the scholarly literature is essential, proven experience in STM journals publishing would be an advantage
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- A PhD qualification is desirable but not essential
Editor-in-Chief, PLOS ONE Req # 1580
PLOS is seeking a visionary editor to lead PLOS ONE, the largest scientific journal in the world.
PLOS ONE’s editorial mission is to accelerate discovery by publishing all scientifically rigorous research, regardless of novelty, and without any restriction on access or reuse.
As the leading open access journal, PLOS ONE has pioneered publication criteria focused on high ethical standards, transparent reporting, and the rigor of the methodology and conclusions reported. The rigorous peer review process that upholds these criteria is powered by an editorial board of more than 6,000 academic experts who evaluate submissions and oversee peer review. Academic Editors are supported by a strong partnership with in-house editorial staff to ensure fast, fair and professional peer review and adherence to the journal’s standards.
PLOS ONE’s broad scope provides an open access platform to publish primary research in many disciplines, multi-disciplinary research, negative results and replication studies. The breadth of topics and large readership (more than 11 million monthly article views) facilitates the discovery of connections. PLOS ONE offers a natural home for scientific communities that support open science and seek a better editorial service to advance research in their areas.
The Editor-in-Chief, PLOS ONE, is responsible for setting the editorial course of the journal for the short and long term, providing excellent service to authors and readers, and improving scholarly communication.
- Develop the editorial vision for the journal, in terms of scope and editorial policies and directions, to reinforce PLOS ONE’s position as a prime destination for quality science, in the service of open science.
- Take overall responsibility for the quality of the content published in PLOS ONE, by ensuring optimal evaluation and arbitration procedures, and compliance with editorial policies.
- Help set the ethical framework for editorial policies to promote ethical publishing and research practices.
- Responsible for the relationship with the editorial board, working closely with the Contributor Experience department, and for establishing the framework to ensure editorial consistency.
- Drive quality author service for PLOS ONE, striving for fast, fair and professional peer review for all papers.
- Help chart the evolution of the journal to continue to improve scholarly communication while retaining the strong position the journal occupies in the communities it serves.
- Bring to bear a sophisticated understanding of new technologies to drive improvements to scientific communication.
- Create a detailed vision of the strategy and positioning across global markets and disciplines.
- Help establish partnerships with scientific communities and help tailor PLOS services to their needs.
- Overall management responsibility for the PLOS ONE editorial team; supported by a Managing Editor, who oversees the day to day editorial operations of the journal.
- Champion cross-journal initiatives within PLOS to optimize author and reader experience, around process and policy.
- Lead editorial contributions to cross-functional teams, alongside Technology and Product development to innovate editorial workflows and content delivery.
- Responsible for the budgetary planning for PLOS ONE editorial functions.
- Work with the Publisher to develop business opportunities while maintaining the integrity of PLOS editorial values.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure adequate messaging to the PLOS communities.
- Be the public face of PLOS ONE and a strong advocate for the journal, for PLOS and the principles of open science.
- Maintain an in-depth industry knowledge, keep abreast of innovations and develop ad hoc partnerships to ensure PLOS ONE continues to deliver the best service to authors and readers.
- Represent PLOS at industry and academic events, and with external stakeholders and policy makers.
Qualifications and Experience
- PhD and post-doctoral research experience, or equivalent medical experience.
- At least eight years of progressively responsible editorial experience in STM.
- Broad interest in science and scientists.
- Wide scientific knowledge, with broad contacts within the scientific community.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and implement creative solutions including process improvements.
- Experienced people manager with a track record of building and developing high performing teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- This is a full-time, staff position.
Location and Travel
- There is a strong preference for the Editor-in-Chief to be based at the PLOS headquarters offices in San Francisco, California USA, however candidates who wish to work from the PLOS editorial office in Cambridge, England UK will be considered as well.
- Periodic travel (3-4 times each year) between PLOS editorial offices in Cambridge, England UK and headquarters in San Francisco, CA USA
- Periodic travel to meetings/conferences as appropriate
For immediate consideration, please submit your CV/resume with a cover letter expressing your interest and qualifications to Debra Fusting at email@example.com, or contact Debra if you wish to nominate a colleague for this role. Please note the position requisition number in the subject line of your application.
Editorial Manager Req # 1601
We are currently looking for a talented Editorial Manager to join our journals based in either our Cambridge, UK or our San Francisco, US office.
The Editorial Manager is the senior member of the journal editorial administration team responsible for two of the PLOS journals. The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of what drives the world of content, particularly in the arena of online publishing and data integrity. A highly organized self-starter with first class communication and problem solving skills is required, ideally also with experience of managing staff and directly liaising with senior academics and editorial staff. Previous experience working in a fast paced environment is a must.
The Editorial Manager line manages staff in both offices, and is a principal point of contact for the journal for other departments internally and for external contacts relevant to that publication. The Editorial Manager is also required to work on cross-journal projects and provide some cross-journal management support.
Note: This position works on the administration side of the journal and has no responsibility for evaluating content.
- Overall responsibility for journal administration and assignment of tasks within the journals team, plus oversight of freelance and outsource staff if relevant.
- Ensuring that the standard editorial processes are robust and are being followed according to established objectives.
- Identification of opportunities for improved efficiencies and customer service.
- Oversight of relationship with the Editors in Chief, staff editors, and Editorial Boards, as well as other internal departments, such as Production.
- Contribute to journal development in collaboration with journal Editorial teams, and other senior editorial staff including the Senior Editorial Manager, Director of Publishing Services, and Managing Editor.
- Monitoring and analysis of journal statistics – and taking action where needed.
- Helping to solve complex editorial issues on the journal – and offering advice and training to colleagues on other journals.
- Covering for colleagues when necessary.
- Coordination with Editorial Managers and Publications Managers to ensure harmonization and efficiency of processes, journal info pages, editorial systems etc.
- Planning and help with coverage as necessary.
- Liaison with other departments and Editorial Staff on other journals and taking responsibility for certain assigned tasks (e.g., coordination of policy changes across journals, providing editorial input for development projects etc).
- Fully represent journal(s) on major cross-journal projects.
- Recruitment, training and development of PA and PM staff on own journals and beyond.
- Appraisals for assigned staff and recommendations for promotion as appropriate.
- Personnel management and overall responsibility for a team divided between two locations, with supervisors and junior staff in both offices.
- Representing PLOS externally (e.g., at conferences, events).
- Travel between offices as required.
- Aware of PLOS’s broader organization objectives and able to explain to junior staff, as well as external stakeholders, new developments in relation to these objectives.
- Aware of, and must work within, the budgetary constraints of the journal.
Qualifications and Experience
- University graduate preferred.
- Extensive experience in STM Journals publishing within editorial or publishing groups.
- Previous experience and aptitude for the management and supervision of staff.
- Significant experience with MS processing systems
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to achieve consensus.
- Proactive approach to the identification of opportunities for improvement.
- High level of maturity, with excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
IT Support Technician Req # 1602
IT Support Technician – Level 2 to assist the IT department with support and systems administration within our Cambridge, UK office.
The ideal candidate can work efficiently, is willing to take charge and will require little day-to-day supervision. As an IT Support Technician, you must have excellent time management and interpersonal skills and work well in teams. You should be a confident and organized self-starter with first class communication and problem solving skills.
- Act as the primary contact for all UK Helpdesk support requests.
- Quickly address Helpdesk requests, perform triage, and communicate progress.
- Deploy images to desktops and laptops.
- Install supplemental software applications onto desktops and laptops.
- Set up, support, and troubleshoot desktops and laptops
- Troubleshoot office video-conferencing systems and AV hardware.
- Maintain hardware inventory.
- Maintain active directory objects.
- Assist the Systems Administrators with server and network maintenance.
- Add support instructions and IT documentation to the company Intranet.
- Assist in evaluation of applications and hardware by the I.T. Operations team.
- Other tasks, as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on customer service.
- Associate degree or related certifications, or be able to display a high technical competency.
- In depth knowledge of Mac OSX and Microsoft Windows 7 environments, Ubuntu Linux skills are a plus.
- Strong applications experience. (Adobe, Office 365, Atlassian, ShoreTel experience preferred)
- Understanding of network fundamentals such as network routing and troubleshooting.
- Ability to communicate effectively through a variety of methods (face-to-face, phone, email, IM, SMS).
- Situationally aware and a quick learner who is highly-adaptable, has a positive attitude, and stays organized
- Willingness to work hard in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Occasional evening work, and infrequent weekend work.
Additional information regarding responsibilities
- Ensure outstanding Helpdesk customer service. The Helpdesk is, by its very nature, a high visibility role, and customer satisfaction is crucial. Your customers will include nearly every individual in the organization. You are expected to monitor the ticket queue and balance workloads based on ticket priorities. You will help grow the Helpdesk knowledge management system and internal support websites.
- Help administer Corporate Windows systems. While your primary role will be Helpdesk administration, you will be asked on occasion to assist with the operation of our corporate services, including:• Office 365, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Anti-Virus, Spam Filter Administration
• Windows Software Update Services (WSUS – patch management)
• Client/Server VPN setup and troubleshooting (Juniper)
• VoIP Phone System (ShoreTel), HipChat chat system
- Track corporate assets. Part of your role is to electronically track corporate assets as they are purchased, deployed, redeployed, and ultimately decommissioned.
- Vendor relationship management. Our hardware, software and service vendors are our lifeline to the outside world. Your relationship with these vendors, as it specifically applies to Helpdesk administration, helps ensure corporate equipment and services are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Drive efficiencies through the effective use of technology. We leverage technology and automation to implement efficient, repeatable processes. Effective knowledge management drives down overall ticket turnaround, lowering problem resolution times as well as costs. By regularly documenting and optimizing repeated tasks, the Helpdesk team invests in its future by continually driving toward optimal processes.
Publications Manager, PLOS Biology (UK) Req # 1603
The Publications Manager, working alongside the PLOS Biology and PLOS Medicine Publications Managers, and our in-house editorial team, will contribute to the day to day management of the journals and their content, will lead process improvements, and will supervise journal Publications Assistants. This post will primarily focus on PLOS Biology, as part of the Biology and Medicine team, working closely with PLOS Medicine.
- Training and day-to-day supervision of Publications Assistants and Sr. Publications Assistants, including appropriate delegation of tasks to ensure journal priorities stay in focus
- Managing a steady flow of papers to acceptance each week on both journals (chasing and monitoring content)
- Troubleshoot and advise on complex queries, including publications ethics, from internal and external stakeholders, with the ability to make decisions as appropriate
- Scheduling and monitoring special content on both journals as required
- Will work towards the journals’ priorities, such as improving journal speed, through specific journal projects working with editorial
- Will work on cross-journal and cross-departmental initiatives, as well as leading journal projects
- Maintaining and updating workflow documentation for journal staff, editors, reviewers, and authors
- Collecting and analyzing statistics to reflect on journal health, and making suggestions for improvements and changes based on those analyses
- Maintenance of Editorial Board membership
- Act as journal liaison with production, web, collections and marketing teams
- Analyze and update journal processes as needed to improve turnaround times, efficiency and quality
- This role requires the ability to form close working relationships with our in-house editorial team, to understand their function and to facilitate communication between both teams
- NOTE: This position works on the administration side of the journal and has no responsibility for writing, copyediting, or evaluating content
Supervisory Responsibilities (includes but may not be limited to)
- Day to day supervision over staff assigned to the Publications Manager (PA and Senior PA)
- Oversight of team member and journal workload, assisting with prioritization and cover where required
- Review of work quality and output
- Ensuring supervisees are focused on team goals and journal priorities
- Will provide Editorial Manager with input on performance of team members for review purposes (introductory, six month and annual review). Will conduct review meeting together with Editorial Manager
- Co-ordination of recruitment efforts and participation in recruitment process
Qualifications and Experience
- A university degree
- An interest in science and open access publishing
- Review of work quality and output
- An understanding of our mission
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal): the candidate should make complex communications easy to understand and should be confident communicating internally and externally via video chat, calls and email
- Ability to organize own workload and schedule with minimal supervision
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Organizational skills (especially the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multitask)
- Experience using Microsoft suite
- Ability to adapt to change comfortably
- Supervisory or Leadership experience and/or experience training and mentoring others
- Previous STM publishing experience
- Experience managing specific projects from initiation to delivery, with responsibility for outcomes
- Experience improving work processes
- Proven decision making ability in the workplace
Senior Editor, Operations Req # 1577
The Senior Editor, Operations is a senior editorial position central to the day-to-day operations of PLOS ONE. This new role will be responsible for the allocation and oversight of duties across the PLOS ONE Editorial Department, to help manage the substantial workloads of the editorial team. In collaboration with other departments, this function will drive special projects to optimize editorial workflows and systems that effectively support content quality and excellent author service. This role will be based in either our Cambridge, UK or San Francisco, US office. Please put in the requisition number in the subject line of your job application.
- Work closely with the Managing Editor and the Editor-in-Chief to establish performance benchmarks for the tasks handled by the editorial team, to ensure an efficient and timely handling of all submissions and support to author service.
- Monitor performance of the editorial team and oversee resource allocation to the team’s editorial tasks (e.g. changes to team rotas, capacity assessment for specific tasks) and special projects.
- Set priorities for editorial team in accordance with strategy established by Managing Editor and Editor-in-Chief
- Analyze editorial processes and decision making to recommend modifications for optimizing editorial time while maintaining content quality and improving author service.
- Oversee projects aimed at optimizing editorial processes.
- Set targets and optimize editorial workflows to improve speed of handling manuscripts.
- Working with the Managing Editor and the Editor-in-Chief, develop and implement strategies to address gaps in performance.
- Prepare reports on team performance, as well as other reports required by the Managing Editor and other managers within the PLOS ONE editorial team; liaise with BAU team in relation to the team’s reporting needs.
- Liaise with PLOS ONE Publishing Services team, Contributor Experience and other departments in relation to changes to editorial processes when these involve interactions with those departments (such as optimization of Academic Editor assignment)
- Be the main editorial liaison to manage the migration to Aperta, PLOS ONE’s new submission system, and subsequent ongoing process optimization.
- Develop and oversee processes to optimize transfer of submissions from other PLOS journals to PLOS ONE.
- Organize the coordination of editorial input in new Collections and Channels.
- Manage slate of projects that require editorial input, including Product development and external collaborations; assign relevant staff and monitor output.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years in STM publishing, at least partly in an editorial capacity
- Management experience and training
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player
- PhD or equivalent and research experience
- Project management experience
- Proficiency with data analysis software
Senior Technical Project Manager Req # 1564
We are currently looking for a talented Senior Technical Project Manager to join our PMO team within our rapidly growing San Francisco office.The ideal candidate will be a confident and highly organized self-starter with first class communication and problem solving skills. Previous experience working in a fast paced environment is a must. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing project management expertise across the organization.
- Lead one or more scrum teams as the scrum master, facilitating scrum ceremonies like daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospective, etc.
- Remove impediments to ensure sprints and releases deliver to commitments.
- Coach the teams to accelerate our Agile mindset and way of working.
- Provide best practices for all teams.
- Work as an agile evangelist across the organization, working with business stakeholders, program managers, product owners, and product managers to ensure success for our product releases
- Assist the Product Owner with various activities, including communicating updates and impediments as well as assisting with backlog and release plan maintenance
- Assist the development team with identifying technical risks and facilitate the problem solving process.
- Conduct on-going project meetings.
- Create an environment of team spirit and excitement around what is being delivered.
- Proactively resolve conflict between people and if needed escalate appropriately.
- Work with a diverse mix of business areas including marketing, product, technology and facilities to manage assigned projects that meet defined objectives.
- Lead project teams responsible for delivering high visibility projects that involve multiple stakeholder communities within the organization.
- Work with project teams to create, execute, and as needed, revise project work plans and schedules.
- Ensure project documents (including project charter, scope, resourcing, communication and risk management) plans are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Drive process improvements as needed to improve efficiency across the organization.
- Resolve and/or escalate project issues in a timely fashion.
Qualifications and Experience
- College graduate preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in an Agile (Kanban, Scrum) environment. CSM certification required.
- 10+ years prior project/program management experience.
- Experience in continuous improvement of Agile development teams.
- Experience managing geographically distributed teams and third-party vendors (for example, development teams, software vendors, hardware vendors)
- Full formal project management experience over the entire project lifecycle including procuring vendor services, and managing vendor deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex, multi-disciplinary software products and application development projects (for example, migrations and system integrations).
- Track record of working closely with engineers on technical issues & requirements to successfully launch projects.
- Experience managing multiple efforts across a matrixed organizational structure.
- Working knowledge of JIRA preferred.
- Experience with cloud-based applications, SaaS, and/or content-driven companies a plus.
- Proven track record of applying project management methodology to create project plans and execution strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects to completion on-time and at budget.
- Excellent organizational and personal time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated high productivity and adaptability within a fast-changing environment.
- Highly efficient, organized and flexible. High level of maturity and confidence interacting with Executives, senior staff and setting project deliverables.
We are seeking a talented and creative Senior Software Engineer to join the PLOS engineering team in our San Francisco office. The ideal candidate will be a confident and organized self-starter with first-class programming and problem-solving skills. We use an Agile software development methodology, with Software Engineers, QA Engineers, DevOps Engineers, UX Designers, Product Managers and Project Managers working together every day to deliver a publishing platform used by scientific researchers from around the globe.
- Develop full stack product features in an Agile environment.
- Make architecture decisions; advocate for technological stability and robustness of solutions.
- Take end-to-end ownership of systems, seeking understanding of each part to thoroughly understand the big picture.
- Develop tools for continuous delivery of products, continually pushing out new product features and providing excellent service to end users.
- Pair-program and mentor software engineers.
- Write code and test code daily.
- Submit and perform code reviews regularly.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of Ruby on Rails experience.
- 5+ years of MySQL experience; NoSQL is a plus.
- 5+ years working with Linux operating systems.
- A demonstrable understanding of software development concepts, project management, and good communication.
- Excellent design, coding, testing, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Experience developing, shipping, operating and/or maintaining consumer web applications.
- A passion for unit testing and test-driven development.
- Experience developing, debugging and maintaining code in multiple languages.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum practices, project management and the software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrable organizational, problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and mentoring skills.
- Experience working across disciplines, groups and teams.
User Experience Designer (UX Designer) Req # 1606
We are currently looking for a full-time User Experience Designer to join the Product Development team in our headquarters in San Francisco.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping us define and develop user experiences for new digital products that contribute to faster and more effective science communication. A significant part of the UX Designer’s activity will involve engaging with academic researchers and scientists both online and in person, and employing the best methods to understand these audiences and discovering explicit and implicit product opportunities and needs.
Additionally, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating personas, user scenarios, and wireframes to build out product prototypes based on their research. This role is a key member of the PLOS Product team and reports directly to the Director, Product Management. This role will also support other PLOS staff on project teams, contribute to the development of best practices at PLOS and help ensure that UX and design thinking stay at the heart of our development process.
This role will suit someone who is looking to directly shape the future of software tools and services used to make scientific publishing and communication more effective and efficient. It is critical that the successful candidate has a passion for teaching and learning to fit into the culture at PLOS. This position may suit an experienced designer who is looking for a new role focused on science, publishing, and open culture. This position is full time and located in San Francisco. Some travel may be required.
- Advance the UX design efforts within the company. Work across business units and departments – development, product and program management, business development and marketing.
- Connect design strategy to business needs
- Responsible for shaping user experience of all product prototypes
- Working with fellow UX Designers, determine and use the best design research methods to discover and document the needs of our audience
- Create wireframes, information architecture, and site graphics as needed
- Develop personas based on research and user scenarios
- Collaborate within a small cross-functional team on prototype development
- Oversee software development project deliverables, in consultation with Development and Product teams, ensuring the software prototypes deliver the designed usability and features
- Conduct user testing of new products, analyze results and report in a compelling, actionable way
- Coordinate with PLOS staff and outside consultants to manage experience testing
- Educate internal teams and PLOS staff on best practices around experience design and usability testing
- Research the latest technologies, best practices, and online trends to provide recommendations for the team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in design research, HCI, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in Design Research and/or UX Design
- In depth knowledge of UI/UX standards across multiple devices
- Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to lead or facilitate discovery workshops
- Ability to work on multiple projects and balance multiple priorities
- Experience with user experience research methods and usability testing
- Experience using prototyping tools and methods
- Flexibility and excellent organizational skills
- An active interest in science, open access publishing and open culture
- Self-starter who can make decisions independently but also collaborate well on a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity reading and using CSS, HTML5; ability to create and maintain CSS is a plus
- Experience working in agile development teams
- Experience with various platforms (e.g. web, mobile)