PLOS uses EzReprint, which provides superior-quality reprints with convenient service and easy-to-use worldwide ordering. We partner with Odyssey Press, an industry leader in digital scientific and medical reprints, to deliver professionally produced print copies on high-grade paper with crystal-clear figures, saddle stitching, and standard (or custom) covers. Watch a 3-minute video demonstration.
- Easy to Use — When you order directly from most PLOS articles, all the relevant article information is automatically pre-filled (page numbers, article title, issue, etc.) for effortless service.
- Superior Quality Reprints — Take to interviews, include in course packs, distribute to colleagues at conferences, or use for any purpose.
- More Affordable — High-quality reprints and service aimed at the academic market.
Select from the following options:
- Commercial organizations and higher quantities (500+ copies) — Please use this link.
- Individuals (25–500 copies) — Visit the article that you wish to reprint, look in the right-hand column for the EzReprint button*, and click. Your transaction will nearly be complete—all you have to do is tell us how many copies you want, your color and cover preferences, delivery address, and payment details, and you are done.
- Order complete print issues or subscribe to print versions — Available for PLOS Biology and PLOS Medicine only.
All our content is open access and you can print as many copies as you like for any purpose for free. Our EzReprint service is for those who would like professionally produced reprints.
* EzReprint is available on most PLOS articles. If you do not see the button, you will be directed to this website, where you will be asked to provide the article information.